|Kids chillin' in the suite|
|Stumptown Coffee for the parents!|
|SO MANY donuts to choose from......|
|And David chose Maple Bacon..... He rated it 10 out of 10!|
• 68,000 square feet packed with books.
• We buy 3,000 used books over the counter every day.
• Approximately 3,000 people walk in and buy something every day.
• Another 3,000 people just browse and drink coffee.
• We stock 122 major subject areas and more than 3,500 subsections.
• You'll find more than 1,000,000 volumes on our shelves.
• Approximately 80,000 book lovers browse the City's shelves every day in Portland and via the Internet.
So is our mother ship the world's largest bookstore? Heck, it may be bigger than your whole town.
I spent most of my time in the Rose Room with brief forays into the Orange, Green and Purple rooms..... They page other people in your party if you get separated....... AMAZING PLACE! (Mom - you won't believe what I found for you!)
|Street Food Vendors EVERYWHERE - the smells were amazing|
|River Walk in sunshine!!|
|City of Bridges|