Friday, March 4, 2011

Alaska - The final frontier.....

A mere 3 hours flight from Seattle and the landscape is unrecognisable ...... A few shots from the plane





Not only is the physical environment  totally different..... so is the family environment.....

My sister has 6 lovely children and it is quite delightful to meet the two little ones for the first time and re-connect with the older 4.  Its a busy busy house ..... right now my Mom is in her element playing "Crazy Mates" with 3 grandkids.....

And of course as we were finishing a moose strolled by the house as the sun was setting........ I can go home now...... all the Alaskan highlights in 3 hours of arrival.

The view from my sisters living room

The neighbourhood moose - HELLO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...