Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Sunny Strawberry kinda Saturday

Our Saturday in photos
6 boxes of strawberries
Lots of local farm produce
 Strawberry processing station - 6 bags for the freezer, 5 strawberry crumbles and a big bowl for breakfast on Sunday
 Juicy and red all the way through  - warm from the fields
 You get all shapes and sizes when you pick them fresh from the field
 Strawberry Crumble - Step 1, 2 and 3 - I wasn't so sure but  fellow blog Mom Janice is usually spot on and I followed her linked recipe and they were delicious


Allan was inspired in the kitchen and made both bread and pizza dough and a BBQ chicken pizza for dinner - all so yummy




And a visit from a special friend Penelope.......and her very patient friend David who helped her learn how to scoot on the scooter......a wonderful moment to behold.

 

I did it!!

A Saturday that was good for my soul
Hoping it's the first of many this Summer.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the crumble recipe. And the bread looks yum!

    ReplyDelete

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...