Monday, April 7, 2014

Booby Trap

I vowed and declared in THIS  post I would never again complain about my mammogram.  

Which is an easy promise to fulfill on any day of the year. 

Other than the day I surrender to the life-saving de vice (a booby trap if ever there was one!).

But if one must have a mammogram (and one must as it may save ones life) 

then one should:

                   Stroll through the warm Spring park enroute to the Hospital and 


                 breathe in the finally warm air and 


                drink in the beauty and 


                 marvel at the colour and 


count ones many many blessings (which most assuredly includes an annual mammogram!).

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...