Weekend Top 11 review
2. I got the backyard cleaned up and the furniture stored for the winter. And everything secured before the coming wind storm.
3. Was driving around in the midst of a feirce windstorm - got some amazing photos (See Wordless Wednesday this week). Actually had a pretty photo focused weekend (pun intended)
4. Dinner at my parents - a lovely meal - great conversation (and luckily electricity!)
6. Not having to go out in the pouring cold rain to soccer on Saturday (I am so thankful Allan took David)
7. Circle Craft Christmas Market- humbled by the talented people out there who create such amazing, beautiful and ingenious things.
8. A new restaurant - Nuba - Lebanese food - interesting but not as good as our beloved Habibi's in Portland.
10. One photobook completed, good progress on another one
11. A lovely roast dinner cooked by Allan followed by another episode of "Once Upon a Time" which continues to be interesting to watch and this week had lots of shots of our little piece of the world.
Now into a crazy busy week......