Monday, December 20, 2010

The US Economy

The Byres / Richardson Clan did our part to stimulate the US Economy yesterday enroute to Seattle!!  SUCH great bargains for everyone.  The outlets were fairly quiet but the Alderwood Mall was insane!  Arrived at our favourite Seattle hotel - Homewood Suites - lovely bay view from our suite BUT the best find was a little neighbourhood pub just up the hill in the Queen Ann district.  We had a great dinner and a couple of pints and strolled back to the hotel.  It was a glorious sunny crisp day and we had lots of fun.  Tomorrow my "POTter Heads" ( Allan, Lindsay and David) are off to the Pacific Science Centre to see the Harry Potter Exhibit on its last stop in the USA and boy are they excited!!  My parents and I are off to Pike Street and the downtown core to browse and sip coffee and people watch (the bank manager has slammed the vault shut after yesterdays damage;).  We love Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...