Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Reading List - Christmas 2010

Here is the list of books given and received in our house today:
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle  - Barbara Kingsolver
Beer is proof God loves us - Charles W. Bamforth
American Cookery (A Novel) - Laura Kalpakian
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian - Sherman Lexie
Hardy Boys :The Tower Treasure" and "The House on the Cliff" - Franklin W. Dixon
Choosing to See - Mart Beth Chapman
In the Company of Others - Jan Karon
Minding Frankie - Maeve Binchy
Truce - Jim Murphy
The Time Quake - Linda Buckley-Archer
Everything Works - Mike McCardell
Travelers Tales of Paris - True stories by various authors
My Maasai Life - Robin Wiszowaty
The Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery
One on One - Peter Mansbridge


Available to borrow - March 2011ish........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...