Saturday, December 25, 2010

The snow beckons

Its been wild and wet here for the last few days and as I sit here I can hear the rain beating down..... so we're out of here...... because when its raining here its snowing at Manning!  We are blessed to have a little cabin (and by "we" I mean my parents own a little cabin they generously share with us) at Sunshine Valley (Just beyond Hope!! Ha) and just 30 minutes from the ski runs at Manning Park Resort.  I will hunker down and write a couple of reports and prepare for the course that I start teaching January 5th (and maybe get some scrapbooking in) while Al and the kids head for the slopes.They are all so excited to get 2 days on the mountain.  We haven't started packing yet with Christmas and all so tomorrow will be busy! 


So blog world.... I will be gone for a few days ..... but .... I will be BACK!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...