Friday, January 20, 2012

Frosty Friday

As the rain begins to fall outside my window it looks as if our one week winter is coming to an end.  Just a people were glorying in the mildest winter on record we got a good wallop of winter - it has been extremely cold (for us) and icy but for many of us, not enough snow.  My children have eagerly anticipated the forecasted several inches of snow only to awaken to one or two inches - certainly not enough for a "Snow Day".

The weather has been the topic of the week and so whether you love it or hate it, whether you still hold out hope for more snow or if you can't wait for the rain to wash it all away..... here are some Frosty Friday photos from my drive into work this morning and some of the park across from my office......I hope you enjoy them.


Snug Harbour


Always leave the porch light on!






Boo Grandpa Nick




3 comments:

  1. Great pics!

    We've been enjoying the snow, but definitely wish that we'd gotten more (as the towns down south did).

    We don't have rain yet, though. Went sledding this morning, because we fear that the snow is leaving soon.

    Hope your weekend is BLESSED!


    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy that snow while you have it!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull I like this pics, my Surprise with google search ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Disrupted

It's been a CoVID while since I was in this space.  I'm here today to muse about disruption.  I am feeling disrupted.  I don&#...